We are looking for a competitive Insurance Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Sell Mutual Life products and sign new clients.
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Unlimited Commission
- Earn 50% of all policy premiums sold , meaning if you sell a policy for R 500 a month , you'll get R 250
- Start earning a basic salary after months probation, meaning that you will be guaranteed an extra income of R 3000 a month as a basic salary on top of your commission
- Work from anywhere (This is classified as an independent sales rep job , meaning you can work from anywhere in South Africa on your own time and still earn like a full day employee
- The sky is the limit earn as much as you want by working hard, we don't cap commission.
Tel: 087 821 7525
Cel: 064 690 2204